JNTU III B.Tech Supplimentary Examinations, Aug/Sep 2008
Multimedia and web design
1. (a) What is Static HTML? How is it differ from Dynamic HTML.
(b) Write a script program that asks the user to enter two numbers and outputs the HTML Text that displays the sum, product, difference and quotient of two numbers.
2. What is DATE Object? Write all methods of DATE Object. Write a Script Program to display Current Time, current Date ,Month, Year.
3. (a) What is the difference between HTML and DHTML.
(b) How to use Class name in Cascading style sheets.
4. Define compression. What is lossless, loss compression, explain in detail with examples.
5. Write different Sound file formats. Explain Streaming AUDIO, MIDI.
6. What are PARAM tags and OBJECT elements. Use the primitive shapes to create simple pictures of a person, house.
7. (a) Write notes on GET and POST, Service Methods.
(b) HTTP Servlet Request, Response Versus Servlet Request, Response.
8. Write short notes on the following:
(a) Java Script Control Structures.
(b) Audio Formats.
(c) Use of ASP,CGI.
(d) Java Plug-ins.