JNTU Exam Papers
1. Explain the terms:
2. Explain the analysis of neutral flux fluorspar.
3. Discuss the procedure in determining silicon in plain carbon steels.
4. (a) List out various methods to determine molybdenum in iron and steel. Briefly explain any one.
(b) List out various methods to determine tungsten in iron and steel. Briefly explain any one.
5. (a) Explain the different methods of assaying ores having reducing power.
(b) Give the method of assay of ores containing nickel and cobalt.
6. (a) Draw and explain the orsat apparatus for gas analysis.
(b) Draw the boys gas calorie meter in determining the calorific value of gas and also explain the same.
7. (a) Draw and explain the working principle of Cambridge potentiometer.
(b) Explain the nature of mass spectra and fragmentation pattern.
8. What are the three methods of quantitative analysis in flame photometric analysis? Explain any two in detail.