JNTU exam papers | B -Tech IInd Sem Examinations, Software testing methodologies, Aug/Sep 2008
JNTU III B.Tech II Semester Supplimentary Examinations, Aug/Sep 2008
SOFTWARE TESTING METHODOLOGIES
( Common to Computer Science & Engineering and Information
1. (a) Discuss clearly about requirements, features, and functionality of bugs.
(b) What are the control and sequence bugs? How they can be caught?
2. Consider the following flow graph Figure 2
Select optimal number of paths to achieve C1+C2 (statement coverage + branch
3. (a) Discuss the following strategies of data flow testing with suitable examples:
i. All-predicate-uses(APU) strategy
ii. All-computational (ACU) strategy
(b) Compare the path flow and data-flow testing strategies.
4. Discuss in detail the Domains and Interface testing.
5. (a) Explain Data-Flow Testing with an example.
(b) Explain its Generalizations and limitations.
6. What is decision table and how is a decision table useful in testing? Also explain
with the help of an example.
7. Explain with example how to convert a specification into a state graph. Also discuss
how contradictions can come about?
8. (a) What are the disadvantages of array representations?
(b) Discuss the linked list representation?
(c) What are the matrix operations in tool building?