JNTU III B.Tech II Semester Supplimentary Examinations, Aug/Sep 2008
(Computer Science & Engineering)
1. Write the various benefits of neural networks. Explain them in detail.
2. (a) Explain the learning rule which is based on statistical mechanics.
(b) Explain the learning rule which is operates on concept of “memoriIng data”.
3. Explain the following briefly
(a) Linear least square filter
(b) Least-mean-square algorithm.
4. (a) Explain how multilayer perceptron is used for pattern recognition.
(b) How parrern recognetion is useful in Image Processing.
5. Explain in detail Hessian based Network pruning.
6. (a) Write about Kohenen model of self organized feature map.
(b) Write short notes on learning vector quantization.
7. Restate Lyapunov’s theorems for the state vector x(0) as the equilibrium state of a dynamical system.
8. (a) What is the Hopfield network? Explain.
(b) Describe how Hopfield network can be used to have analog to digital conversion.