JNTU Exam Papers B.Tech
Fundamentals of Biology
1. What all are the advantages of bacteria possessing flagella?
2. Describe the significance of cell division, cell elongation and cell differentiation in plant growth.
3. Comment on :
(c) Salient features of porifera.
4. Define the one gene-one enzyme hypothesis.
5. How the nervous system does exert a profound influence on all digestive processes?
6. Enumerate on Muscle Spindle Receptors.
7. Enumerate on the main parts of the aerobic respiration pathway. Which of these three parts yields the most ATP?
8. Biofertilizers for nutrient management in organic production of agri/horticultural crops. Discuss?