JNTU Exam Papers B.Tech
Fundamentals of Biology
1. What all are the advantages of bacteria possessing flagella?
2. (a) Define systemic botany? What are the objectives of classification?
(b) Discuss four types of classification and explain in detail.
(c) What are the objectives, goals and aim of plant systematic?
3. Comment on :
(c) Salient features of porifera.
4. Describe the DNA structure, nucleotides, DNA poly nucleotides, complementary base pairing.
5. What triggers blood clotting?
6. (a) Give a detailed account on the structure of neuron.
(b) How are neurons distinguished and categorized?
7. Define lithotrophy. List three different compounds that lithotrophs can oxidize as sources of energy. What is the biological importance of lithotrophic metabolism?
8. Biofertilizers for nutrient management in organic production of agri/horticultural crops. Discuss?