JNTU Exam Papers Cell Biology 1st Sem Nov 2008
JNTU Exam Papers
Cell Biology 1st Sem Nov 2008
1. Illustrate with the help of a detailed diagram the ultra structure of a prokaryotic
2. What concepts of general chemistry are important for cell structure and function?
3. Write short notes on:
(a) Nuclear envelope.
(b) Nuclear pores.
(d) Chromatin Network. [4+4+4+4]
4. What is a thylakoid? What are the functions? [8+8]
5. Write the process of meiosis and explain the different stages in detail. [6+10]
6. Define cell differentiation and morphological differentiation. [8+8]
7. Discuss the process by which bacterial cells respond to attractants or repellents.
8. What do you mean by signals with internal receptors and signals with cell surface