Object Oriented Programming Through Java,
1. (a) Explain about Math class methods.
(b) Write about Java API package. [8+8]
2. (a) Explain about the various access specifiers in java in detail.
(b) Explain about the inner classes with an example. [8+8]
3. (a) Write a Java program to illustrate the usage of the reverse() method of the
StringBuffer class. Give output.
(b) Explain the delete() and deletecharAt() methods of the StringBuffer class.
4. Write a program that randomly draws characters in different font sizes and colors.
5. (a) What do you mean by an exception and error? Give the hierarchy of the
exceptions in java.
(b) List out the various java built-in exception handlers. [8+8]
6. (a) How does the Print Writer method enable writing to the console?
(b) Outline the procedure to handle files. [8+8]
7. What are various JDBC driver types and explain in detail? 
8. (a) How does the server listen for a connection at port?
(b) Describe how to prepare a server to receive a stream based connection request
from a single client? [8+8]