JNTU B.Tech II Semester Examinations, MIDDLEWARE TECHNOLOGIES, Aug/Sep 2008
Time: 3 hours Max Marks: 80
Answer any FIVE Questions
All Questions carry equal marks
1. Explain how Banking application works in Client/Server environment. 
2. Explain the Distributed Object Model. 
3. (a) What is the difference between “is-a” and “has-a” relationship. Explain with
(b) How do you control accessibility when inheritance is used. [8+8]
4. What is the meaning of Custom Attributes. What is the use of custom attributes.
Explain with an example. 
5. (a) What constitutes the CORBA object name.
(b) Mention the IDL definition of a CORBA name.
(c) Write about HTML Applet Tag and what can you do with CORBA enabled
6. Explain the CORBA constructed types with suitable examples. [8+8]
7. (a) Write about customizer interface.
(b) Write a program which implements simple Smiley JavaBean. [8+8]
8. (a) State the usage of Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI).
(b) Write briefly what an EJB can expect from their containers. [8+8]