JNTU B.Tech II Semester Examinations, MIDDLEWARE TECHNOLOGIES, Aug/Sep 2008
Time: 3 hours Max Marks: 80
Answer any FIVE Questions
All Questions carry equal marks
1. Explain how Client, Server, and Network capability has increased over the years.
2. Explain in detail about JDBC Result set interface. 
3. What are the components of an assembly structure? How do you organize them?
Explain them. 
4. (a) What are the constraints that can be set on a table using ADO .NET.
(b) How XML schemas can be used for data access. [6+10]
5. (a) What are the different ways to invoke CORBA methods? Distinguish between
(b) Explain how client programs obtain object reference.
(c) Write about HTML applet tag. [6+5+5]
6. Explain about the following:
(a) CORBA::NamedValue Mapping
(b) CORBA::Request Mapping
(c) CORBA::DSI Mapping
(d) CORBA::TypeCode. [4×4]
7. (a) Write about Object aggregation/delegation and Drag and drop support of
(b) Explain about ObjectInputStream classes. [8+8]
8. (a) When does a transactional session bean implement SessionSynchronization
(b) Discuss the typical characteristics of an Entity Bean. [8+8]