JNTU B.Tech II Semester Examinations, MIDDLEWARE TECHNOLOGIES,
Time: 3 hours Max Marks: 80
Answer any FIVE Questions
All Questions carry equal marks
1. What exactly is the meaning of Centralized computing and Distributed computing.
Explain the advantages and disadvantages of both the environments. 
2. (a) RMI directly integrates a distributed object model into the JAVA language.
(b) What is the relation between Class and Interface? Do the RMI Clients interact with interfaces or with Classes? Why. [10+6]
3. What is Event. How events are generated and received. 
4. (a) How do you define attributes. How do you read and store attributes. What
is the significance of attributes.
(b) What are the predefined attributes of C#. How do you develop custom attributes. [8+8]
5. (a) Define
(b) How transparency is provided when CORBA program is run locally/remotely
(c) Explain Applet with its life cycle. [5+5+6]
6. (a) Discuss in brief about core CORBA interfaces.
(b) Write in detail about Trader Service. [8+8]
7. Give a brief notes on the interfaces and classes provided by java.beans package.
8. Discuss and explain different EJB deployment classes with their methods.