JEE Advanced Result 2019 | Download Scorecard Here
JEE is well known as Joint Entrance Examination. It is an all India common engineering entrance examination which is conducted for admission in various engineering colleges and courses all over the country. The IIT JEE Exam is conducted in two stages: JEE Main and JEE Advanced. As JEE Main is completed successfully, now JEE Advanced has begun. JEE Advanced Exam is scheduled on May 27, 2019. Once the examination is completed, it is common that students start searching for JEE Advanced Result. The Board has finally released the JEE Advanced Result on their official website. Here in this blog, we have provided complete details regarding the IIT JEE Advanced results and scorecard. Students can go through the blog to know more.
JEE Advanced Result 2019 Important Dates
JEE Advanced 2019 exam
May 27, 2019
Announcement of JEE Advanced 2019 result
June 14, 2019
Availability of JEE Advanced 2019 rank card to be downloaded
June 14, 2019
Commencement of registrations for JoSAA 2019
Third or fourth week of June 2019
As per the board, the JEE Advanced Result is released today i.e., on June 14, 2019. Students can check their result by clicking on the link provided below. The link is active as the results are released. Candidates can check their results directly here.
How to Check JEE Advanced Result 2019?
Candidates can check the result of JEE Advanced 2019 by following the steps given below:
Step 1: Click on the official link: jeeadv.ac.in or click on the above link
Step 2: Enter JEE Advanced 2019 registration number, date of birth, mobile number and email ID
Step 3: After clicking on “Submit”, JEE Advanced 2019 result will be displayed on the screen
Step 4: Check all the details mentioned over it and download it for future use
Step 5: Take a print out of the JEE Advanced result for future reference.
Details Mentioned on the JEE Advanced Scorecard 2019
The following details will be mentioned in JEE Advanced 2019 Scorecard which candidates need to check:
- JEE Advanced 2019 Registration Number
- JEE Advanced 2019 Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- JEE Advanced 2019 Qualifying Status: Qualified or Not
- Rank Obtained by Candidate in Common Rank List
- Category wise All India Ranks (AIR) of the Candidate (if qualified)
- Subject-wise Marks in both Paper 1 & 2
- Total Positive Marks
- Total Marks
How is JEE Advanced Scores calculated?
It is important for all candidates who take up the JEE Exam to know how their scores are calculated. To be considered for rank allocation, candidates will have to appear in both the papers of JEE Advanced – Paper 1 & 2 as scores obtained in them will be taken into account. Check how the procedure is followed by an example given below:
Marks obtained in Physics = Physics marks obtained in Paper I + Physics marks obtained in Paper II
The scores for Mathematics and Chemistry will be calculated in a similar manner.
The aggregate marks of JEE Advanced 2019 will be calculated using the following formula:
Aggregate Marks/ Scores obtained in JEE Advanced = Aggregate Marks in Physics + Aggregate Marks in Chemistry + Aggregate Marks in Mathematics
JEE Advanced 2019 rank list will be prepared based on the aggregate marks of the candidates in the exam.
JEE Advanced Tiebreaker Policy 2019
What if two or more students have scored equal marks in JEE Advanced?
Well, in such a situation, the authorities will follow the tiebreaker policy of JEE Advanced 2019, according to which the ranks will be allotted to candidates by using the method given below:
- The candidate who will have more marks in Mathematics will be given a higher rank
- If the tie still exists, then the candidate having more marks in Physics will be given a higher rank
- If the tie still remains stagnant, then candidates will be given same ranks
So, hope you all have understood the procedure of result calculation by JEE Board. Well, then go through the description completely and we will keep you notified with the latest news regarding the JEE Advanced Result and Scorecard 2019. Make sure you are preparing well with a wide range of JEE Advanced preparation Books available online
- 25% OffEbook₹560.00 ₹420.000084% OffEbook₹120.00 ₹20.000092% OffEbook₹240.00 ₹20.000090% OffEbook₹200.00 ₹20.000090% OffEbook₹200.00 ₹20.000090% OffEbook₹200.00 ₹20.000084% OffEbook₹120.00 ₹20.000084% OffEbook₹120.00 ₹20.000090% OffEbook₹200.00 ₹20.000090% OffEbook₹200.00 ₹20.000084% OffEbook₹120.00 ₹20.000084% OffEbook₹120.00 ₹20.000071% OffEbook₹375.00 ₹11271% OffEbook₹195.00 ₹5871% OffEbook₹695.00 ₹20840% OffEbook₹625.00 ₹375.000040% OffEbook₹625.00 ₹375.000040% OffEbook₹625.00 ₹375.000040% OffEbook₹625.00 ₹375.0000
You may also like...