GITAM University programming with C Lab Syllabus
B.Tech. (BT)First Semester
EURCS113: PROGRAMMING WITH C LAB
Code: EURCS 113 Category: BE
Credits : 2 Hours : 3 per week
Department : CSE / IT
1. Write a Program to Read X, Y Coordinates of Three Points and then Calculate the
Area of the Triangle formed by them and Print the Coordinates of the Three Points
and the Area of the Triangle. What will be the Output from your Program if the
Three Given Points are in Straight Line?
2. Write a Program to Find the Roots of a Quadratic Equation using if else and Switch
3. Write a Program which Generates One Hundred Random Integers in the Range of 1
to 100, store them in an array and then prints the average. Write three versions of
the program using Different Loop Constructs (e.g. for, while and do while).
4. Write a Program for Multiplication of Square Matrices.
5. Write a Program to Find Max & Min Elements with their Positions in a Given
Array and then Sort the Above Array.
6. Write a Program to Insert an Element into an Array.
7. Write a Function for Transposing a Square Matrix in Place. (In Place Means that
You are Not Allowed To have Full Temporary Matrix).
8. Write a Program to Print Fibonacci Series Using Functions.
9. Write a Program to Find the Factorial of a Given Number using Recursion.
10. Write a Program to Find nCr using Non Recursive Function while Finding the
Factorial Value Using Recursive Function.
11. Write a Program to find whether the Given String is Palindrome or not without
using string functions.
12. Given an Array of Strings, Write a Program to Sort the String in Dictionary Order.
13. Develop a Program to implement a structure to read and display the Name, Birth
date and Salary of ten Employees.
14. Develop a Program to display the Name, Marks in five subjects and total marks to
ten students (Using array of structures).
15. Develop a Program to read and write to a file.
16. Develop a Program to create and count number of characters in a file.