GITAM University Object Oriented Programming with C++ Lab Syllabus
B.Tech. (BT)Second Semester
EURCS213:OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING WITH C++ LAB
Code: EURCS 213 Category: BE
Credits:2 Hours : 3 per week
Department : CSE/IT
The aim of the Lab is for students to get acquainted with C++ language. The
illustrated list of experiments is as follows.
1. Write a program Illustrating Class Declarations, Definition, and Accessing Class
2. Write a Program to Implement a Class STUDENT having Following Members:
Data members Member functions
Name of the student to Assign Initial Values
Marks of the student to Compute Total, Average
to Display the Data
3. Write a Program to Demonstrate the Operator Overloading.
4. Write a Program to Demonstrate the Function Overloading.
5. Write a Program to Demonstrate Friend Function and Friend Class.
6. Write a Program to Access Members of a STUDENT Class Using Pointer to
7. Write a Program to Demonstrate Containership.
8. Write a Program to Generate Fibonacci Series by using Constructor to Initialize
the Data Members.
9. Write a Program to Demonstrate Multiple Inheritance.
10. Write a Program to Invoking Derived Class Member Through Base Class Pointer.
11. Write a Template Based Program to Sort the Given List of Elements.
12. Write a Program to Demonstrate the Catching of All Exceptions.
13. Write a Program Containing a Possible Exception. Use a Try Block to Throw it
and a Catch Block to Handle it Properly.
14. Write a Program to Demonstrate Dynamic Binding through Virtual Functions.