The demand for eBooks enjoys a positive linear relationship with a few factors such as increase in computer, internet and mobile phone usage. Moreover, from a bottom up approach point of view, the acceptance of an eBook depends upon the degree of convenience that the reader enjoys with the electronic medium and the vernacular in which the book is available.
- Publishers’ recognizing the early bird advantage
- Younger population
- Literacy rates consistently improving
- eBooks provide quick access to information
- Consistent increase in mobile telephony, internet and computer usage
- Industry initiatives
- Intensive engagement with international publishers