CS Solved Scanner Executive Programme Tax Laws
CS Executive Solved Papers
CS Solved Scanner Executive Programme – Tax Laws
- Study Material Based Contents
- Bird’s Eye View
- Line Chart Showing Relative Importance of Chapters
- Table Showing Importance of Chapter on the Basis of Marks of Compulsory Questions
- Legends for the graph
- Introduction and important definitions.
- Capital and revenue receipts.
- Basics of charge and scope of total income.
- Incomes which do not form part of total income.
- Computation of total income under various heads.
- Aggregation of income, set off or carry forward of losses and deductions from total income.
- Taxation and individuals, HUF, Firms, Association of persons, cooperative societies and non residents.
- Filing of returns, signatures, e fillings assessment and reassessment.
- TDS and other related tax matter.
- The Wealth Tax Act, 1957
- Service Tax- Background, administrative and procedural aspects.
- Levy, collection and payments of service tax along with CENVAT credit rules.
- Value Added Tax (VAT) – An Overview
- Computation and other procedural aspects relating to VAT
- Appointments, jurisdiction and powers of authorities and the certifications of professionals.
- Objective Questions
- Question Paper of June, 2011
- Question Paper of Dec, 2011
- Question Paper of June, 2012
- Question Paper of Dec, 2012