CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Exam Analysis 2019
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is conducting the Class 12 Examinations. As the CBSE Class 12 Exams have already begun, most of the subjects are completed. Today i.e., on March 12, 2019, CBSE conducted the Class 12 Chemistry Exam for science stream students. The Class 12 Board exam started for main subjects on March 2 with English. The CBSE Board Exam is conducted across 4.974 exam centers in India. After the completion of the chemistry exam, it is time to know the Chemistry Exam Analysis. Here is this blog we have compiled the reviews of students and also by experts regarding the Class 12 Chemistry Paper. Go through the blog to know detailed Chemistry Exam analysis of Class 12.
Class 12 Chemistry Exam Analysis Highlights
- The difficulty level of the paper was easy to medium level.
- Most of the questions appeared from the NCERT Class 12 Chemistry and CBSE Chemistry Sample Papers.
- Section D was a bit lengthy.
- Most of the questions were repeated from Previous Year Question Paper.
- Many questions were asked directly from NCERT Class 12 Chemistry Textbook.
Class 12 Chemistry Exam Analysis: Students Reviews
- “Paper was easy. Numerical questions were directly asked from NCERT,” said Kashis of Joseph and Mary School, Delhi.
- “Paper was easy. I was able to finish it on time. It was scoring also. I think maximum students will clear the exam with good marks. Only one or two questions were tricky,” said Aman Jeet Singh.
- “Most of the questions were from P and D block chapters. Last year, many hard questions were asked from Organic Chemistry but this time the questions were easy”, said Akhilesh Singh Khatri
- “It was very easy in comparison to the Physics paper. Organic questions were directly asked from the NCERT textbook. One marks questions were very easy. Only the three marks questions were a bit tricky,” said Ritu Pandey
- “Full paper was from NCERT. It was an easy paper. According to me, no question was tricky. Many students finished the paper well before the time,” said Ayush Thakur
- “Paper was easy. Detailed study of the NCERT must have helped the students. Two questions of three marks were tricky but these were also based in the NCERT. They are interconnected to each other. Set one was very easy then set 2 and 3,” said Shubham Rawal.
Class 12 Chemistry Question Paper Pattern
Here is the question paper pattern of chemistry paper. The exact distribution of questions are as listed below:
|Section||Question Type||No. of Questions||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
|A||Very Short Answer||5||1||5|
|B||Short Answer I||5||2||10|
|C||Short Answer II||12||3||36|
|E||Long Answer Type||3||5||15|
Class 12 Chemistry Chapter wise Weightage of Paper
Below is the table comprising the chapter-wise weightage of Chemistry Paper
|General Isolation of Elements||3|
|D-F Block Elements||3|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life||3|
Thus going through the Chemistry Exam Analysis will help students to know their performance levels. It is also helpful for students who will be taking up Class 12 Board exams in the next year. Go through the Chemistry Exam Analysis of CBSE Class 12 Exams and be prepared for the upcoming exams.
- 70% OffEbook₹170.00 ₹5171% OffEbook₹145.00 ₹4310% OffEbook₹200.00 ₹180.000040% OffEbook₹570.00 ₹342.000070% OffEbook₹480.00 ₹14470% OffEbook₹1199.00 ₹36040% OffEbook₹570.00 ₹342.000040% OffEbook₹570.00 ₹342.000040% OffEbook₹450.00 ₹270.000040% OffEbook₹175.00 ₹105.000040% OffEbook₹390.00 ₹234.000020% OffEbook₹150.00 ₹120.000025% OffEbook₹299.00 ₹224.250025% OffEbook₹269.00 ₹201.750025% OffEbook₹159.00 ₹119.250060% OffEbook₹270.00 ₹108.000025% OffEbook₹399.00 ₹299.250025% OffEbook₹199.00 ₹149.250025% OffEbookOswaal CBSE Question Bank Chapterwise & Topicwise Solved Papers For Class - XII Chemistry ( For March 2020 Exam )₹499.00 ₹374.2500
You may also like...