CBSE Board exams 2017: Sample paper for class 10 Maths & Last minute tips and reminders
Maths, one of the most important and scoring subjects is also feared by most of the students. But regular studies, memorising and understanding the basics and practice is something which can help one fetch 100 per cent marks in the examination.
Maths, a traditionally ‘difficult’ subject is also very scoring. You must practice all these papers listed below to score 90+ marks:
- Oswaal CBSE CCE Sample Question Papers For Class 10 Term I (April to September 2016) Mathematics
- Oswaal CBSE CCE Sample Question Papers For Class 10 Term II Mathematics For March 2017 Examination
- MBD Sure Shot CBSE Sample Papers Solved Class 10 Mathematics (Term-I) 2016
- MBD Sure Shot CBSE Sample Papers Solved Class 10 Mathematics (Term-II) 2017
- Oswaal CBSE CCE Question Bank With Complete Solutions For Class 10 Term I (April to Sep 2016) Mathematics
- Oswaal CBSE CCE Question Bank With Complete Solutions For Class 10 Term II (October to March 2017) Mathematics
- CBSE Class 10th Mathematics Solved Practice Paper SA- I (2016-17)
- CBSE Class 10th Mathematics Solved Question Paper 2016 SA- II (All India Set-III)
- CBSE Class 10th SA-II Mathematics Solved Guess Paper 2016 Set-I
- CBSE Class 10th SA-II Mathematics Solved Guess Paper 2016 Set-II
- CBSE Class 10th Solved Mathematics Practice Paper 2015 Set-I (Fully Solved)
- CBSE Class 10th Solved Mathematics Practice Paper 2015 Set-II (Fully Solved)
- CBSE Class 10th Mathematics Solved Guess Paper SA-II 2015
Here are few tips for class 10 students to help them easily tackle their maths exam.
Tips to prepare well
- Compile a list of all important formulae and concepts for quick revision
- Complete all NCERT questions and solved examples
- Don’t just memorise the formulae, understand it
- Don’t wait for the last moment to clear your doubts. Do it now
- Focus on NCERT books for studying as a majority of exam revolves around NCERT books, also practice questions from other books, in addition to NCERT
- Practice last year’s question paper
- Do not skip any topic, complete the syllabus thoroughly
- Identify your weak areas, where you are unable to answer and where you answer incorrectly
- Increase your speed in answering so you are able to complete the exam and have some time for revision during the exam.
Relax and practice, practice, practice to excel in your maths exam!