This book is meant to help not only those who write the Civil Services Examination, but also all the candidates who take any other competitive examination, if they have an Essay paper in which they intend to get the maximum score. How to make the advance preparation which will work as a permanent base in the candidate's preparedness for writing an excellent essay "on any topic, any time", how to prepare oneself for choosing the best essay topic in an examination hall out of the choices given, how to condition the mind for that topic, how to visualize the introductory paragraph and the concluding paragraphs, etc., could have been issues that bother the candidates while writing the essay paper. This book is aimed at reducing those dilemmas which the candidates confront while writing the essay paper.
This book Useful for English competitive.
2. The Role of Imagination, Relevance and Reflection
3. Points to be Kept in Mind (While Preparing)
4. Conditioning / Preparing the Mind
5. Things you have to Remind Yourself About on Use of Language
6. The Style-Determining the Style of Writing
7. Developing the Central Theme, Mentally Planning the Points for each Para and Modifying them, Wherever Necessary
8. Sense, Feeling, Tone
9. Conceiving the Paras, Developing the Materials for each Para
10. Writing the Conclusion
11. Some Steps before Handling-Over the Answer Sheet
12. Practice Makes a Man Perfect