Solved Scanner CSPP Module-III Advanced Tax Laws and Practice Paper 7 Dec 2014
- 68% OffEbook₹150.00 ₹48.75Get this Ebook
- 68% OffEbook₹140.00 ₹45.50Get this Ebook
- 68% OffComboShuchita Prakashan Solved Scanner CS Executive Programme (New Syllabus) Combo Of Paper-1 To Paper-7 For Dec-2017₹1,830.00 ₹594.75Get this Combo
- 68% OffEbookSolved Scanner CSPP Module-I Secretarial Audit,Compliance Management & Due Diligence Paper 2 Dec 2014₹110.00 ₹35.75Get this Ebook
- 77% OffEbook₹1,195.00 ₹286.40Get this Ebook
- 76% OffEbook₹675.00 ₹162.40Get this Ebook
- 77% OffEbook₹175.00 ₹41.60Get this Ebook
About this eBook
Preface to Solved Scanner The Advanced Tax Laws and Practice paper is very relevant for every CS student. It contains within it, ambit topics that every CS gets to use somewhere or the other on becoming a professional. The Scanner was, and remains a valuable tool in the repertoire of every CS student, helping in gaining a better understanding of the subjects at hand. We are very happy to be given the opportunity of preparing a solved version of the Scanner for this subject. The book has been made for the purpose of supplying a basis for answering questions of the type normally asked in the question papers. Moreover, it seeks to provide a direction to the way of answering the questions. With the way the question papers are evolving and changing, it helps to have a firm foundation in all the subjects. Please contribute any suggestions that you feel can help us in making it better.
Best of Luck
Prof. Arun Kumar CS Sumit Srivastava
UNIQUE FEATURES OF THIS EDITION 6 6 6
6 6 6
6 6 6 6 6
A Bird's-Eye View for question paper based contents of last five examinations before the paper. Questions are arranged according to the subject topic in ascending order of examinations years. Graph for every chapter, showing marks allotment for last twenty examinations amongst Short Notes, Distinguish Between, Descriptive Questions and Practical Questions. Line Chart showing relative importance of chapters. Table Showing Marks of Compulsory Questions at the end of every chapter. Analytical Classification of every Chapter in Four Categories 1 Short Notes, 2 Distinguish Between, 3 Descriptive Questions and 4 Practical Questions.