Soft Skills-Enhancing Employability by M S Rao
This is a very timely book. With the world still reeling from the aftershocks of the global credit crunch. Professor M.S Rao offers a number of extremely useful maps to young people who need to navigate the territory of creating their own success in organizational life. He also offers practical help to the reader to develop the soft skills that are so vital in developing effective working relationships.
Audience of the Book :
|The book is beneficial to all those who would like to enhance their employability skills and also to educators, employees, educational institutions, recruiters and above all students.|
The main features of the book are as follows:
1.The subject matter provides the reader with tools and techniques to enhance their employability quotient.
2.Each chapter incorporates several features, with learning objectives and chapter outline.
3.Provides key terms, brainstorming exercises, and activities for evaluation and practice at the end of the chapters.
Table of Contents:
02. What are Soft and Hard Skills?
03. Communication Skills: Heart of Soft Skills
04. How to Improve Your Body Language?
05. Interpersonal Skills
06. How to Enhance Your Listening Skills?
07. How to Sharpen Your Writing Skills?
08. Presentation Skills
09. Soft Skills and Johari Window
10. Conflict Management Skills
11. Assertiveness for Resolving Conflicts
12. Change Management
13. Stress Management
14. How Can You Excel as a Leader?
15. How to Build Successful Teams?
16. How to Motivate Yourself?
17. Negotiation Skills
18. How to Enhance Your Creativity?
19. Managing Your Time
20. What is Mentoring?
21. Corporate Etiquette
22. Challenges in Indian Educational System
23. Soft Skills at Workplace
24. Soft Skills for Managers
25. Addressing the Challenges in Management Education
26. Blending Both Art and Craft for Effective Management Education
27. Employability Skills
28. Can Soft Skills be called Employability Skills?
29. How to Enhance Your Employability Skills?
30. How to Improve Your Soft Skills?
31. Training and Grooming
32. Teaching vs. Training
33. Soft Skills Training
34. How to Write Your Resume?
35. Interview Tips for Freshers
36. Common Interview Questions
37. Participating in Group Discussions
38. Enhancing Employability in Management and Engineering Students
39. Robert Katz and Soft Skills