|Shuchita Prakashan Solved Scanner CS Professional Programme Module - III Intellectual Property Rights Law And Practice Paper 9.4 (New Syllabus ) For Dec 2018 Exam by Prof. Arun Kumar, CS (Dr.) Himanshu Srivastava, Aneesha Srivastava
It gives us great pleasure to present the Seventh edition of Solved Scanner of Intellectual Property Rights Law and Practice, for Company Secretary Professional students.
This book covers all theoretical and practical aspects. It is our endeavour to make the book as much exhaustive as possible to make it useful to all students.
We would also like tomention that the answers given in this book are the suggested answers. So, the students are advised to keep the knowledge of various legal enactments and accounting norms.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for CS Professional Programme students.|
|Table of Contents:|
3. Patent Databases & Patent Information System
4. Preparation of Patent Documents
5. Patent Infringement
6. Recent Developments in Patent System
7. Trade Marks
9. Industrial Designs
10. Geographical Indications
11. Protection of Trade Secrets
12. Key Business Concerns in Commercializing Intellectual Property
13. Management and Valuation of Intellectual Property
Question Paper of December, 2015
Question Paper of June, 2016
Question Paper of December, 2016
Question Paper of June, 2017