|Shuchita Prakashan Solved Scanner CS Professional Programme Module - III Insurance Law And Practice Paper 9.3 (New Syllabus ) For Dec 2018 Exam by Prof. Arun Kumar, CA Mohit Bahal, CS (Dr.) Himanshu Srivastava
It gives us great pleasure to present the Sixth edition of Solved Scanner of Insurance Law and Practice, for Company Secretary Professional students.
This book covers all theoretical and practical aspects. It is our endeavour to make the book as much exhaustive as possible to make it useful to all students.
We would also like tomention that the answers given in this book are the suggested answers. So, the students are advised to keep the knowledge of various legal enactments and accounting norms.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for CS Professional Programme students.|
|Table of Contents:|
1. Understanding and Managing Risk
2. General Principles and Concepts of Insurance
3. Insurance Contract and Indian Market Conditions
4. Regulatory Environment - Specific Legislations
5. Regulatory Environment - General Insurance
6. International Regulatory Framework
7. Life Insurance - Practices, Procedures
8. Life Insurance and Pension Products
9. General Insurance - Practices and Procedures - Focus Claims
10. General Insurance - Practices and Procedures - Focus Underwriting
11. General Insurance Products
12. Ethics and Corporate Governance Framework for Insurance Companies
Question Paper of December, 2015
Question Paper of June, 2016
Question Paper of December, 2016
Question Paper of June, 2017