|Shuchita Prakashan Solved Scanner CS Professional Programme Module - III Banking Law And Practice Paper 9.1 (New Syllabus ) For Dec 2018 Exam by Prof. Arun Kumar, CS (Dr.) Himanshu Srivastava, CA Mohit Bahal
It gives us great pleasure to present the Sixth edition of Solved Scanner of Banking Law and Practice, for Company Secretary Professional students.
This book covers all theoretical and practical aspects. It is our endeavour to make the book as much exhaustive as possible to make it useful to all students.
We would also like tomention that the answers given in this book are the suggested answers. So, the students are advised to keep the knowledge of various legal enactments and accounting norms.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for CS Professional Programme students.|
|Table of Contents:|
1. Overview of Banking System
2. Regulatory Framework and Compliances
3. Legal Aspects of Banking Operations
4. Banking Related Laws
5. Banker - Customer Relationship
6. Loans and Advances
7. Securities for Bank Loan
8. Financial Analysis of Banks
9. Financial System Contemporary and Emerging Issue: An Overview
10. International Banking Management
11. Electronic Banking and IT in Banks
12. Risk Management in Banks
13. Ethics and Corporate Governance in Banks
Question Paper of December, 2015
Question Paper of June, 2016
Question Paper of December, 2016
Question Paper of June, 2017