|Shuchita Prakashan Solved Scanner CS Executive Programme Module-II Capital Markets And Securities Laws Paper-6 (2013 Syllabus) For Dec 2018 Exam by Prof. Arun Kumar And CS CA. Rajiv Singh
It gives us immense pleasure & satisfaction to present the “Solved Scanner on Capital Markets and Securities Laws”. As a student, we always felt the need of a simple but exam-oriented help-book on this subject. It encouraged us to share our experiences with the readers through Solved Scanner.
This book is not only a compilation of answers of the questions, but answers are written only, as per the comments of examiners and in a manner so as to serve as help book also. The twenty seventh edition, inter alia have following un-parallel features;
The questions asked in last 20 attempts (upto June 2018 are scanned and arranged as per study module of ICSI.
Each chapter starts with Short Notes, Distinguish Between, Descriptive Questions & in last Practical Questions.
The answer of question is divided under suitable headings like:- Meaning, Features, Regulated by, Significance.
A graph is given at the beginning of every chapter, showing weightage of each chapter & various types of questions asked.
We are really thankful to all those professionals & dear students who always inspired & encouraged us.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for CS Executive Programme students.|
|Table of Contents:|
1. Overview of Capital Market
2. Capital Market Instruments
3. Credit Rating and IPO Grading
4. Market Infrastructure Institutions - Stock Exchange Trading Mechanism
5. Debt Market
6. Money Market
7. Mutual Funds
8. Alternative Investment Fund
9. Collective Investment Schemes
10. Resource Mobilisation in International Capital Market
11. Indian Depository Receipts
12. Foreign Portfolio Investors
13. Non-Convertible Redeemable Preference Shares
14. Real Estate Investment Trusts
15. Infrastructure Investment Trusts
16. Regulatory Framework Governing Stock Exchanges
17. Securities and Exchange Board of India
19. Listing and Delisting of Securities
20. Issue of Securities
21. Regulatory Framework Relating to Securities Market Intermediaries
22. Insider Trading - An Overview
23. Takeover Code - An Overview
24. Investor Protection
Question Paper of December, 2016
Question Paper of June, 2017
Question Paper of December, 2017
Question Paper of June, 2018