Shuchita Prakashan Solved Scanner CS Executive Programme Module-I Economic And Commercial Laws Paper-3 (New Syllabus) For June 2018 Exam by Prof. Arun Kumar, CS Shivani Shrivastva And CS (Dr) Himanshu Srivastava
The Economic and Commercial Laws paper is very relevant for every CS student. It contains within it, ambit topics that every CS gets to use somewhere or the other on becoming a professional.
The Scanner was, and remains a valuable tool in the repertoire of every CS student, helping in gaining a better understanding of the subjects at hand. We are happy to be given the opportunity of preparing a solved version of the Scanner for this subject. The book has been made for the purpose of supplying a basis for answering questions of the type normally asked in the question papers. Moreover, it seeks to provide a direction to the way of answering the questions. With the way the question papers are evolving and changing, it helps to have a firm foundation in all the subjects.
This book is an effort for providing the important sections with reference to specific topics, relevant case laws and other important information, wherever needed. It comes along with heartfelt wishes for each and every aspiring student. Please contribute any suggestions that you feel can help us in making it better.
|Audience of the Book :|
|This book Useful for CS Executive Programme students.|
|Table of Contents:|
1. Foreign Exchange Management
2. Foreign Trade Policy and Procedures
3. Competition Act
4. Consumer Protection
5. Intellectual Property Rights
6. Law Relating to Arbitration and Conciliation
7. Law Relating to Transfer of Property
8. Law Relating to Stamps
9. Law Relating to Contract
10. Prevention of Money Laundering
11. Law Relating to Essential Commodities, Weights and Measures
12. Law Relating to Societies
13. Law Relating to Trust
14. Industries Development and Regulation
15. Law Relating to Pollution Control and Environmental Protection
16. Law Relating to Registration of Documents