CA Intermediate is the second level of the examination of the Chartered Accountant Course that is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). Candidates who clear CA Foundation will be eligible to take up CA Intermediate. If you are finding difficult to get the right books for CA Intermediate, then here you go. The Shuchita Prakashan Solved Scanner CA Intermediate (New Syllabus) Group-II Paper-6 Auditing And Assurance covers the latest paper pattern and syllabus and will help you get detailed knowledge of each and every topic. We are offering a wide range of CA Intermediate Books, CA Intermediate Study Materials, Scanners, Textbooks, and more. To excel as a CA, then you need to have all the CA Intermediate Preparation materials for scoring more. Hence, start preparing well and score more. Refer to Shuchita Prakashan Solved Scanner CA Intermediate (New Syllabus) Group-II Paper-6 Auditing And Assurance PDF to clear all the topic-wise concepts and boost your confidence to crack the exam.
This book Useful for CA Intermediate student.
1. Nature, Objective and Scope of Audit
2. Audit Strategy, Audit Planning and Audit Programme
3. Audit Documentation and Audit Evidence
4. Risk Assessment and Internal Control
5. Fraud and Responsibilities of the Auditor in this Regard
6. Audit in an Automated Environment
7. Audit Sampling
8. Analytical Procedures
9. Audit of Balance Sheet Items
10. Audit of Statement of P&L Accounts Items
11. Company Audit.
12. Audit Report
13. Audit of Banks
14. Government Audit and Audit of Local Bodies
15. Audit of NGO
16. Miscellaneous Audit
17. Audit of Co-operative Societies
18. SA and Guidance Notes
Question Paper of May 2018
Question Paper of November 2018