The Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management & Due Diligence (2017 Syllabus) paper is very relevant for every CS student. It contains within it, ambit topics that every CS gets to use somewhere or the other on becoming a professional.
The Scanner was, and remains, a valuable tool in the repertoire of every CS student, helping in gaining a better understanding of the subjects at hand. We are very happy to be given the opportunity of preparing a solved version of the Scanner for this subject. The book has been made for the purpose of supplying a basis for answering questions of the type normally asked in the question papers. Moreover, it seeks to provide a direction to the way of answering the questions. With the way the question papers are evolving and changing, it helps to have a firm foundation in all the subjects.
This book Useful for CS Professional Programme Student.
1. Compliance Framework
3. Documentation and Maintenance of Records
4. Search and Status Report
5. Know Your Customer (KYC)
6. Signing and Certification
7. Segment-wise Role of Company Secretaries
9. Secretarial Audit
10. Internal Audit and Performance Audit
11. Concepts and Principles of Other Audits
12. Audit Engagement
13. Audit Principles and Techniques
14. Audit Process and Documentation
15. Forming an Opinion and Reporting
16. Secretarial Audit : Fraud Detection and Reporting
17. Quality Review
18. Values Ethics and Professional Conduct
19. Due Diligence- I
20. Due Diligence- II: Impact Assessment of Non Compliances
New Regulation FEMA (Transfer or Issue of Security by a Person Resident Outside India) Regulations, 2017
Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) (Amendment) Regulations, 2018