Shuchita Prakashan Scanner on Governance, Risk Management, Compliances And Ethics for CS Professional Programme Module-I (2017 Syllabus) Paper-1 For Dec 2019 Exam by Prof. Arun Kumar, CS Sumit Srivastava
The Governance, Risk Management Compliances and Ethics paper is very relevant for every CS student. It contains within it, ambit topics that every CS gets to use somewhere or the other on becoming a professional.
The Scanner was, and remains, a valuable tool in the repertoire of every CS student, helping in gaining a better understanding of the subjects at hand. We are very happy to be given the opportunity of preparing a solved version of the Scanner for this subject. The book has been made for the purpose of supplying a basis for answering questions of the type normally asked in the question papers. Moreover, it seeks to provide a direction to the way of answering the questions. With the way the question papers are evolving and changing, it helps to have a firm foundation in all the subjects.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for CS Professional Programme Student.
Table of Content:
1. Conceptual Framework of Corporate Governance
2. Legislative Framework of Corporate Governance in India
3. Corporate Governance in Banks, Insurance and Public Sector Companies
4. Board Effectiveness-Issues and Challenges
5. Board Committees
6. Corporate Governance and Shareholders Rights
7. Corporate Governance and Other Stakeholders
8. Governance and Compliance Risk
9. Corporate Governance Forums
10. Promoters and Minority Shareholders
11. Risk Management
12. Compliance Management
13. Internal Control
15. Ethics and Business
16. Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility
17. Measuring Business Sustainability
18. Anti-Corruption and Anti-Bribery Laws in India