The Ethics, Governance and Sustainability paper is very relevant for every CS student. It contains within it, ambit topics that every CS gets to use somewhere or the other on becoming a professional.
The Scanner was, and remains, a valuable tool in the repertoire of every CS student, helping in gaining a better understanding of the subjects at hand. We are very happy to be given the opportunity of preparing a solved version of the Scanner for this subject. The book has been made for the purpose of supplying a basis for answering questions of the type normally asked in the question papers. Moreover, it seeks to provide a direction to the way of answering the questions. With the way the question papers are evolving and changing, it helps to have a firm foundation in all the subjects.
This book Useful for CS Professional Programme Students.
1. Introduction: Ethics and Governance
2. Ethical Principles in Business
3. Conceptual Framework of Corporate Governance
4. Legislative Framework of Corporate Governance in India
5. Board Effectiveness-Issues and Challenges
6. Board Committees
7. Corporate Governance and Shareholder Rights
8. Corporate Governance and Other Stakeholders
9. Risk Management and Internal Control
10. Corporate Governance in Banks, Insurance and Public Sector Companies
11. Corporate Governance Forums
12. Legislative Framework of Corporate Governance - An International Perspective
13. Corporate Social Responsibility
15. Corporate Sustainability Reporting Framework
16. Legal Framework, Conventions, Treaties on Environmental and Social Aspects
17. Principles of Absolute Liability
Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) (Amendment) Regulations, 2018
Securities and Exchange Board of India (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) (Second Amendment) Regulations, 2019
Question Paper of December, 2018
Question Paper of June, 2019
Appendix (Solution of June - 2019 & Questions of Dec- 2019)