The Economic and Commercial Laws paper is very relevant for every CS student. It contains within it, ambit topics that every CS gets to use somewhere or the other on becoming a professional.
The Scanner was, and remains a valuable tool in the repertoire of every CS student, helping in gaining a better understanding of the subjects at hand. We are happy to be given the opportunity of preparing a solved version of the Scanner for this subject. The book has been made for the purpose of supplying a basis for answering questions of the type normally asked in the question papers. Moreover, it seeks to provide a direction to the way of answering the questions. With the way the question papers are evolving and changing, it helps to have a firm foundation in all the subjects.
This book Useful for CS Executive Programme Student.
1. Foreign Exchange Management
2. Foreign Trade Policy and Procedures
3A. Competition Act
3B Consumer Protection
4. Intellectual Property Rights
5. Law Relating to Arbitration and Conciliation
6. Law Relating to Transfer of Property
7. Law Relating to Stamps
8. Law Relating to Contract
9. Prevention of Money Laundering
10. Law Relating to Essential Commodities, Weights and Measures
11. Law Relating to Societies
12. Law Relating to Trust
13. Industries Development and Regulation
14. Law Relating to Pollution Control and Environmental Protection
15. Law Relating to Registration of Documents
Question Paper of December, 2016
Question Paper of June, 2017
Question Paper of December, 2017
Question Paper of June, 2018
New Regulations FEMA Regulations 2017