It gives us immense pleasure to place before you the “Model Solved Scanner of Cost and Management Accounting” Paper 2 of Company Secretary Executive Programme Module I.
As you must all be aware that the Institute has announced a Multiple Choice Question Paper for Cost and Management Accounting. Aptitude with an objective to test basic knowledge will be the key to crack the paper. In order to cater to your requirements we present you our New Book based on MCQ pattern.
An earnest attempt has been made to include as many Multiple Choice Questions as possible so as to give a complete practice diet to the students. Chapter at a Glance and Practical Questions has also been provided in alongwith each Chapter which can provide a useful means to attempt the paper successfully.
This book Useful for CS Executive Programme Student.
1. Introduction to Cost and Management Accounting
2. Material Cost
3. Labour Cost
4. Direct Expenses and Overheads
5. Activity Based Costing (ABC)
6. Cost Records - (Integrated & Non-Integrated Accounts and Reconciliation of Cost)
7. Costing Systems- I (Unit or Output Costing, Cost Sheet, Job Costing, Batch Costing, Contract Costing)
8. Costing Systems - II (Process Costing)
9. Costing Systems - III (Service Costing / Operating Costing)
10. Marginal Costing
11. Standard Costing and Variance Analysis
12. Budget, Budgeting and Budgetary Control
13. Cost Accounting Records and Cost Audit
14. Analysis and Interpretation of Financial Statements (Ratio Analysis, Cash Flow Statement, Fund Flow Statement)
Question Paper of December, 2016
Question Paper of June, 2017
Question Paper of December, 2017
Question Paper of June, 2018
Answer Sheet of June, 2018