The Advanced Tax Laws and Practice paper is very relevant for every CS student. It contains within it, ambit topics that every CS gets to use somewhere or the other on becoming a professional.
The Scanner was, and remains a valuable tool in the repertoire of every CS student, helping in gaining a better understanding of the subjects at hand. We are very happy to be given the opportunity of preparing a solved version of the Scanner for this subject. The book has been made for the purpose of supplying a basis for answering questions of the type normally asked in the question papers. Moreover, it seeks to provide a direction to the way of answering the questions. With the way the question papers are evolving and changing, it helps to have a firm foundation in all the subjects.
This book Useful for CS Professional Programme Students.
1. Taxation of Individuals Partnership Firms/LLP and Companies
2. International Taxation
3. Tax Planning and Tax Management
4. Indirect Tax Laws and Practice : An Introduction
5. Customs Law
6. Advance Ruling, Settlement Commission and Appellate Procedure
7. Promissory Estoppel in Fiscal Laws, Tax Planning and Tax Management
8. An Overview of Goods and Services Tax Law
9. Central Goods and Services Tax Law “CGST”
10. Input Tax Credit, Job Work and Input Service Distributor
11. Registration, Accounts and Record, Payment, Refunds, Returns, Tax Invoice, Credit and Debit Note, E way Bill
12. Assessment, Audit, Search and Seizure, Offences and Penalties
13. Integrated Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017
14. The Union Territory Goods and Services Act, 2017
15. GST Compensation Cess
Question Paper of December, 2018
Question Paper of June, 2019