It gives us great pleasure to bring before you the “Scanner of Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency Paper 3 of Company Secretary Professional Course”. This book has been written in simple and lucid language. An earnest effort has been made to solve the Scanner in much easy and impressive manner with proper inclusion of schedule and graphs.
We would like to thank Prof. Arun Kumar, Director Shuchita Prakashan for providing us with the forum to present before you this book. We would also like to thank entire Shuchita Pariwar for their constant support. Last but not the least we express our sincere thanks and gratitude to our elder sister CA Garima Garg who made special contribution for the preparation of this book and without whom this would have been a mere dream.
This book Useful for CS Professional Programme Students.
1. Corporate Restructuring - Introduction and Concepts
2. Mergers and Amalgamations - Legal and Procedural Aspects
3. Economic and Competition Law Aspects of Mergers and Amalgamations
4. Mergers and Amalgamations - Accounting Aspects of Amalgamations
5. Financial, Stamp Duty and Taxation Aspects of Amalgamation
6. Interest of the Small Investors in Mergers
7. Amalgamation of Banking and Government Companies
8. Corporate Demergers and Reverse Mergers
10. Funding of Mergers and Takeovers
11. Financial Restructuring
12. Post Merger Re-organisation
13. Case Studies
14. Valuation Introduction and Techniques
15. Regulatory Aspects of Valuation with Reference to Corporate Strategies
16. Insolvency - Concepts and Evolution
17. Corporate Insolvency and Resolution Process
19. Debt Recovery
20. Winding- Up
21. Cross Border Insolvency
Question Paper of December, 2018
Question Paper of June, 2019