Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CS Foundation Programme (2017 Syllabus) Paper-3 Business Economics For Dec 2019 Exam by CA Amar Omar And CA Rasika Goenka, CS Dr. Himanshu Srivastava
We feel great pride and pleasure in presenting before you the Twenty Ninth edition of “Model Solved Scanner Paper - 3 Business Economics”. The style and pattern of CS Foundation examination has undergone a complete change in the year 2012. The pure objective set-up of the paper in multiple choice question form requires a complete different study methodology. The book has been designed keeping in mind the need of the students for home study and distance learning. The book will be very handy for classroom teaching and quick revision/practice also. The book contents are as per the need of handling the MCQ’s and a complete, comprehensive coverage of the syllabus
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for CS Foundation Programme Students.
1. The entire syllabus has been divided into 57 chapters.
2. The whole content has been prepared in bullet form “keeping in mind the MCQ pattern of study”.
3. In each chapter, the topic has been covered in a step by step approach. The text has been explained, where appropriate through illustrations and practical problems. You should go through the chapter carefully ensuring that you understand the topic and then can tackle the exercises.
4. A Question Bank has been included after each chapter as well as
practice questions have been provided in MCQ form.
5. Important Definitions, equations and formulae have been given before
each topic for quick recapitulation.
Table of Content:
Part A - Economics
1. The Fundamentals of Economics
2. Basic Elements of Demand and Supply
3. Theory of Consumer Behaviour
4. Theory of Production and Costs
5. Analysis of Markets
6. Indian Economy - An Overview
7. Basic Elements of Money and Banking
Part – B Elementary Statistics
8. Descriptive Statistics
9. Mathematics of Finance and Elementary Probability