It gives me great pleasure to present the Thirtieth edition of Scanner of Corporate and Management Accounting for Company Secretary Executive students.
This book covers all theoretical and practical aspects. It is our endeavour to make the book as much exhaustive as possible to make it useful to all students.
I would also like to mention that the answers given in this book are the suggested answers. So the students are advised to keep the knowledge of various legal enactments and accounting norms.
This book Useful for CS Executive Programme Students.
1. Introduction to Financial Accounting
2. Introduction to Corporate Accounting
3. Accounting for Share Capital
4. Accounting for Debentures
5. Related Aspects of Company Accounts
6. Financial Statements Interpretation
7. Consolidation of Accounts as per Companies Act, 2013
8. Corporate Financial Reporting
9. Cash Flow Statement
10. Accounting Standards (AS)
11. National and International Accounting Authorities
12. Adoption, Convergence and Interpretation of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Accounting Standards In India
13A. Overview of Cost
13B. Material Cost
13C. Labour Cost
13D. Direct Expenses and Overhead
14. Cost Accounting Records and Cost Audit Under Companies Act, 2013
15. Budget, Budgeting and Budgetary Control
16. Ratio Analysis
17. Management Reporting (Management Information Systems)
18. Decision Making Tools
19. Valuation, Principles and Framework
20. Valuation of Shares, Business and Intangible Assets
21. Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS) 102
22. Method of Valuation