Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) (New Syllabus) Paper - 1 Business Communication For May 2020 Exam by CA Amar Omar, CA Rasika Goenka
We feel great pride and pleasure in presenting before you the First edition of “Model Scanner Paper - 1 Business Communication”. The style and pattern of CS Foundation examination has undergone a complete change in the year 2020 and is now known as CSEET. The pure objective set-up of the paper in multiple choice question form requires a complete different study methodology. The book has been designed keeping in mind the need of the students for home study and distance learning. The book will be very handy for classroom teaching and quick revision/practice also.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for CS Executive Entrance Test Exam.
1. The entire syllabus has been divided into various chapters as per syllabus.
2. The whole content has been prepared in bullet form “keeping in mind the MCQ pattern of study”.
3. In each chapter, the topic has been covered in a step by step approach. The text has been explained, where appropriate through illustrations and practical problems. You should go through the chapter carefully ensuring that you understand the topic and then can tackle the exercises
4. A Question Bank has been included after each chapter as well as practice questions have been provided in MCQ form along with past year examination questions.
5. Important Definitions, equations and formulae have been given before each topic for quick recapitulation
6. Important and crucial points have been provided in blocks and chart form for easy grasping and revision
7. Solved illustrations have been given at relevant places in each chapter for better understanding of the concept.
8. Aims to prove to be the “best friend” throughout your study cycle and on examination days.
Table of Content:
1. English Grammar and its Usage
2. Enriching Vocabulary
3. Comprehension of Passage and Art of Summarizing
4. Concept of Business Communication
5. Listening Skills
6. Business Correspondence
7. Concept of E-Correspondence
8. Common Business Terminologies