Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CMA Inter (2016 Syllabus) Group - I Paper - 5 Financial Accounting For Dec 2019 Exam by CA Mohit Bahal, CS Dr. Himanshu Srivastava, Prof. Arun Kumar
We are pleased to commend to readers the Twenty third edition of Financial Accounting Scanner, which has been revised and enlarged as per 2016 Syllabus of CMA Inter Exam.
It is a comprehensive presentation of the subject matter containing solved problems from past years examination paper. These will help students to maintain a meaningful focus on examination requirements. The book is intended to serve as a standard text for students pursuing their CMA Inter and many more Professional Courses.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for CMA Inter Students.
Table of Content:
1. Fundamentals of Accounting
2A. Bills of Exchange
2B. Consignment Accounting
2C. Joint Venture Accounts
2D. Insurance Claims
3. Financial Statements of Profit Oriented Organizations
4. Financial Statements of Not-for Profit Organizations
5. Preparation of Financial Statements from Incomplete Records
7. Self Balancing Ledger
9. Hire Purchase and Installment System
10A. Branch Accounts
10B. Departmental Accounts
11. Computerised Accounting System
12. Accounting Standards
13. Objective Questions
Question Paper of December, 2018
Question Paper of June, 2019