Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CMA Foundation (2016 Syllabus) Paper - 2 Fundamentals Of Accounting For Dec 2019 Exam by CA Mohit Bahal, CS Dr. Himanshu Srivastava, Prof. Arun Kumar
It is a matter of great pleasure for us to present Scanner on Fundamentals of Accounting for the students of CMA Foundation Course. In our opinion, Accounting is a challenging, interesting and scoring subject which requires conceptual clearance for scoring good marks in examination.
The book has been strictly written in accordance with latest syllabus prescribed for CMA Foundation by Institute of Cost Accountants of India. A dictionary of accounting terms has been added at the end for the benefit of students.
We have tried to write the book in simple and lucid language for easy understanding by the students. Solutions to practical problems have been given in tabular form wherever possible and working notes have been provided so that the students can easily correlate the steps involved in solving a problem.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for CMA Foundation Students.
Table of Content:
1. Accounting Principles, Concepts and Conventions
2. Capital and Revenue Transactions
3. Double Entry System and Trial Balance
5. Rectification of Errors and Adjustment Entries
6. Bank Reconciliation Statement
7. Bills of Exchange
9. Joint Venture
10. Preparation of Final Accounts For Sole Proprietor
11. Final Accounts of Non-Trading Concerns
12. Basics of Cost Accounting
13. Classification of Costs
14. Cost Sheet
Dictionary of Accounting
Question Paper of December, 2018
Question Paper of June, 2019