Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CA Intermediate (New Syllabus) Grade -II Paper - 6 Auditing And Assurance For Nov 2019 Exam by Dr. Arpita Ghose, Gourab Ghose
CA Intermediate is the second level of the examination of the Chartered Accountant Course that is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). Candidates who clear CA Foundation will be eligible to take up CA Intermediate. If you are finding difficult to get the right books for CA Intermediate, then here you go. The Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CA Intermediate (New Syllabus) Grade -II Paper - 6 Auditing And Assurance covers the latest paper pattern and syllabus and will help you get detailed knowledge of each and every topic. We are offering a wide range of CA Intermediate Books, CA Intermediate Study Materials, Scanners, Textbooks, and more. To excel as a CA, then you need to have all the CA Intermediate Preparation materials for scoring more. Hence, start preparing well and score more. Refer to Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CA Intermediate (New Syllabus) Grade -II Paper - 6 Auditing And Assurance PDF to clear all the topic-wise concepts and boost your confidence to crack the exam.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for CA Intermediate Students.
1. An Examination Trend Analysis for question paper based contents of
last five examinations before the paper.
2. Questions are arranged according to the subject/topic in ascending
order of examinations/years.
3. Graph for every chapter, showing marks allotment for last twenty
examinations amongst Short Notes, Distinguish Between, Descriptive
Questions and Practical Questions.
4. Frequency table showing distribution of marks & compulsory questions
to identify important chapters
5. Line Chart Showing Relative Importance of Chapters.
Table of Content:
1. Nature, Objective and Scope of Audit
2. Audit Strategy, Audit Planning and Audit Programme
3. Audit Documentation and Audit Evidence
4. Risk Assessment and Internal Control
5. Fraud and Responsibilities of the Auditor in this Regard
6. Audit in an Automated Environment
7. Audit Sampling
8. Analytical Procedures
9A. Audit of Balance Sheet Items
9B. Audit of Statement of P&L Accounts Items
10. Company Audit
11. Audit Report
12. Audit of Banks
13. Government Audit and Audit of Local Bodies
14. Audit of NGO
15. Miscellaneous Audit
16. Audit of Co-operative Societies
17. SA and Guidance Notes
Question Paper of November, 2018
Question Paper of May, 2019