Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CA Intermediate (New Syllabus) Grade -I Paper - 3 Cost And Management Accounting For Nov 2019 Exam by Dr. Arpita Ghose, Gourab Ghose
CA Intermediate is the second level of the examination of the Chartered Accountant Course that is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). Candidates who clear CA Foundation will be eligible to take up CA Intermediate. If you are finding difficult to get the right books for CA Intermediate, then here you go. The Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CA Intermediate (New Syllabus) Grade -I Paper - 3 Cost And Management Accounting covers the latest paper pattern and syllabus and will help you get detailed knowledge of each and every topic. We are offering a wide range of CA Intermediate Books, CA Intermediate Study Materials, Scanners, Textbooks, and more. To excel as a CA, then you need to have all the CA Intermediate Preparation materials for scoring more. Hence, start preparing well and score more. Refer to Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CA Intermediate (New Syllabus) Grade -I Paper - 3 Cost And Management Accounting PDF to clear all the topic-wise concepts and boost your confidence to crack the exam.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for CA Intermediate Students.
1. An Examination Trend Analysis for question paper based contents of
last five examinations before the paper.
2. Questions are arranged according to the subject/topic in ascending
order of examinations/years.
3. Graph for every chapter, showing marks allotment for last twenty
examinations amongst Short Notes, Distinguish Between, Descriptive
Questions and Practical Questions.
4. Frequency table showing distribution of marks & compulsory questions
to identify important chapters
5. Line Chart Showing Relative Importance of Chapters.
Table of Content:
1. Introduction to Cost and Management Accounting
2. Material Cost
3. Employee Cost and Direct Expenses
5. Activity Based Costing
6. Cost Sheet
7. Cost Accounting System
8. Unit and Batch Costing
9. Job and Contract Costing
10. Process Costing
11. Joint Product & By Product
12. Service Costing
13. Standard Costing
14. Marginal Costing
15. Budget & Budgetary Control
Question Paper of November, 2018
Question Paper of May, 2019