CA Intermediate is the second level of the examination of the Chartered Accountant Course that is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). Candidates who clear CA Foundation will be eligible to take up CA Intermediate. If you are finding difficult to get the right books for CA Intermediate, then here you go. The Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CA Intermediate (New Syllabus) Grade -I Paper - 2 Corporate And Other Laws covers the latest paper pattern and syllabus and will help you get detailed knowledge of each and every topic. We are offering a wide range of CA Intermediate Books, CA Intermediate Study Materials, Scanners, Textbooks, and more. To excel as a CA, then you need to have all the CA Intermediate Preparation materials for scoring more. Hence, start preparing well and score more. Refer to Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CA Intermediate (New Syllabus) Grade -I Paper - 2 Corporate And Other Laws PDF to clear all the topic-wise concepts and boost your confidence to crack the exam.
This book Useful for CA Intermediate Students.
1. An Examination Trend Analysis for question paper based contents of
last five examinations before the paper.
2. Questions are arranged according to the subject/topic in ascending
order of examinations/years.
3. Graph for every chapter, showing marks allotment for last twenty
examinations amongst Short Notes, Distinguish Between, Descriptive
Questions and Practical Questions.
4. Frequency table showing distribution of marks & compulsory questions
to identify important chapters
5. Line Chart Showing Relative Importance of Chapters.
Part — I Company Law
1. Preliminary and Incorporation of Company
2. Prospectus and Allotment of Securities
3. Share Capital and Debentures
4. Acceptance of Deposits by Companies
5. Registration of Charges
6. Management and Administration
7. Declaration and Payment of Dividend
8. Accounts of Companies
9. Audit and Auditors
Part — II Other Laws
10. The Indian Contract Act, 1872: Contract of Indemnity and
11. The Indian Contract Act, 1872: Bailment & Pledge
12. The Indian Contract Act, 1872: Agency
13. The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
14. The General Clauses Act, 1897
15. Interpretation of Statutes, Deeds and Documents
The Companies (Amendment) Second Ordinance, 2019
Question Paper of November 2018
Question Paper of May 2019