CA Intermediate is the second level of the examination of the Chartered Accountant Course that is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). Candidates who clear CA Foundation will be eligible to take up CA Intermediate. If you are finding difficult to get the right books for CA Intermediate, then here you go. The Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CA Intermediate (New Syllabus) Grade -I Paper - 1 Accounting covers the latest paper pattern and syllabus and will help you get detailed knowledge of each and every topic. We are offering a wide range of CA Intermediate Books, CA Intermediate Study Materials, Scanners, Textbooks, and more. To excel as a CA, then you need to have all the CA Intermediate Preparation materials for scoring more. Hence, start preparing well and score more. Refer to Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CA Intermediate (New Syllabus) Grade -I Paper - 1 Accounting PDF to clear all the topic-wise concepts and boost your confidence to crack the exam.
This book Useful for CA Intermediate Students.
1. An Examination Trend Analysis for question paper based contents of
last five examinations before the paper.
2. Questions are arranged according to the subject/topic in ascending
order of examinations/years.
3. Graph for every chapter, showing marks allotment for last twenty
examinations amongst Short Notes, Distinguish Between, Descriptive
Questions and Practical Questions.
4. Frequency table showing distribution of marks & compulsory questions
to identify important chapters
5. Line Chart Showing Relative Importance of Chapters.
1. Introduction to Accounting Standards
2. Framework for Preparation and Presentation of Financial Statements
3. Overview of Accounting Standards
4A. Financial Statements of Companies: Preparation of Financial Statements
4B. Cash Flow Statement
5. Profit or Loss Pre and Post Incorporation
6. Accounting for Bonus Issue and Right Issue
7. Redemption of Preference Share
8. Redemption of Debentures
9. Investment Accounts
10. Insurance Claims for Loss of Stock and Loss of Profit
11. Hire Purchase and Instalment Sale Transactions
12. Departmental Accounts
13. Accounting for Branches Including Foreign Branches
14. Accounts from Incomplete Records
15A. Dissolution of Partnership Firms
15B. Amalgamation, Conversion and Sale of Partnership Firms
Question Paper of November, 2018
Question Paper of May, 2019