Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CA Foundation (New Syllabus) Paper - 4 Business Economics And Business And Commercial Knowledge For Nov 2019 Exam by CA Amar Omar, CA Rasika Goenka
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) conducts an entry-level Examination twice a year for candidates who are interested to pursue a career in Chartered Accountancy. CA Foundation is a national-level exam that consists of four papers. Our Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CA Foundation (New Syllabus) Paper - 4 Business Economics And Business And Commercial Knowledge will help you understand all the topics well and score better marks in the exam. Stated as one of the toughest examinations, candidates taking up CA exam need to be well prepared. So, are you searching for CA Foundation Books? Well, we are offering various preparation materials for CA Exam that includes CA Foundation Books, Previous Year Papers, Study materials, Scanners. So choose from the wide range of collection from our library and excel in your career. Study with Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CA Foundation (New Syllabus) Paper - 4 Business Economics And Business And Commercial Knowledge PDF to get ahead in the competition and perform well in the examination.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for CA Foundation Students.
1. Practical/Subjective Questions with detailed are covered especially
keeping the new Subjective format of CA-Foundation Exams for subject
Principles and Practice of Accounting.
2. Business Laws Subject variety of questions including case study passed conceptual/subjective approach are comprehensively covered to develop an understanding of significant provisions of select business laws and acquire the ability to address basic application-oriented issues as per
new subjective format of CA-FOUNDATION Examination.
3. All formulae and key points of all chapters of Business Mathematics and Statistics have been provided in noted form for quick revision purpose.
4. The questions which have been repeated over the attempts have been
removed to avoid duplicacy of questions.
5. The questions of November, 2018 Examination have been incorporated
at appropriate places in the book.
Table of Content:
Part - A Business Economics
1. Nature and Scope of Economics
2. Theory of Demand and Supply
3. Theory of Production and Cost
4. Meaning and Types of Market
5. Business Cycles
Part - B Business and Commercial Knowledge
1. Introduction to Business and BCK
2. Business Environment
3. Business Organisation
4. Government Policies for Business Growth
5. Organisations Facilitating Business
6. Common Business Terminologies