Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CA Foundation (New Syllabus) Paper - 3 Business Mathematics, Logical Reasoning And Statistics For Nov 2019 Exam by CA Amar Omar, CA Rasika Goenka
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) conducts an entry-level Examination twice a year for candidates who are interested to pursue a career in Chartered Accountancy. CA Foundation is a national-level exam that consists of four papers. Our Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CA Foundation (New Syllabus) Paper - 3 Business Mathematics, Logical Reasoning And Statistics will help you understand all the topics well and score better marks in the exam. Stated as one of the toughest examinations, candidates taking up CA exam need to be well prepared. So, are you searching for CA Foundation Books? Well, we are offering various preparation materials for CA Exam that includes CA Foundation Books, Previous Year Papers, Study materials, Scanners. So choose from the wide range of collection from our library and excel in your career. Study with Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CA Foundation (New Syllabus) Paper - 3 Business Mathematics, Logical Reasoning And Statistics PDF to get ahead in the competition and perform well in the examination.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for CA Foundation Students.
1. Practical/Subjective Questions with detailed are covered especially
keeping the new Subjective format of CA-Foundation Exams for subject
Principles and Practice of Accounting.
2. Business Laws Subject variety of questions including case study passed conceptual/subjective approach are comprehensively covered to develop an understanding of significant provisions of select business laws and acquire the ability to address basic application-oriented issues as per
new subjective format of CA-FOUNDATION Examination.
3. All formulae and key points of all chapters of Business Mathematics and Statistics have been provided in noted form for quick revision purpose.
4. The questions which have been repeated over the attempts have been
removed to avoid duplicacy of questions.
5. The questions of November, 2018 Examination have been incorporated
at appropriate places in the book.
Table of Content:
Part - A Business Mathematics
1. Ratio and Proportion, Indices and Logarithms
2. Equations and Matrices
3. Linear Inequalities with Objective Functions and Optimization W.E.T. Objective Function
4. Time Value of Money
5. Permutations and Combinations
6. Sequence and Series
7. Sets, Relations and Functions
8. Basic Applications of Differential and Integral Calculus
Part - B Logical Reasoning
9. Number Series, Coding and Decoding and Odd Man Out
10. Direction Tests
11. Seating Arrangements
12. Blood Relations
Part - C Statistics
14. Statistical Description of Data
15. Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
17. Theoretical Distributions
18. Correlation and Regression
19. Index Numbers and Time Series