Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CA Final (New Syllabus) Grade -II Paper - 5 Strategic Cost Management And Performance Evaluation For Nov 2019 Exam by Dr. Arpita Ghose, Gourab Ghose
After clearing Foundation and Intermediate, the last stage of CA course is the CA Finals conducted by the ICAI. Candidates who have cleared the first two stages can easily clear this with a little more effort and preparation. For cracking a difficult examination like CA Finals, all you need is to have the right CA Finals Preparation Materials. The Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CA Final (New Syllabus) Grade -II Paper - 5 Strategic Cost Management And Performance Evaluation covers the latest paper pattern and syllabus and will help you get detailed knowledge of each and every topic. We offer a wide range of stuff for clearing CA Finals that include CA Finals Study Materials, Textbooks, Scanners, Previous Year Question Papers, and many more. So, start studying from the right CA Final Books to score more and excel as CA. Refer to Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CA Final (New Syllabus) Grade -II Paper - 5 Strategic Cost Management And Performance Evaluation PDF to clear all the topic-wise concepts and boost your confidence to crack the exam.
Audience of the Book :
This book Useful for CA Final Students.
1. The questions are chapter wise scanned and arranged in ascending
order of examinations/years.
2. A complete list of Similarly Asked Questions (SAQ) is given at the end
of each chapter.
3. A graph is given at the beginning of each chapter displaying allotment
of marks amongst short notes, distinguish between, descriptive
questions and practical questions for the last 20 attempts.
4. This book has been planned and organized with much care to build up
the confidence of the students so that they face CA Final boldly with
5. Examination Trend Analysis represents question paper based contents
of last five examinations of CA Final Gr. I Paper- 1. It helps in locating
the question in various chapters easily.
Table of Content:
PART - A Strategic Cost Management and Decision Making
1. Introduction to Strategic Cost Management
2. Modern Business Environment
3. Lean System and Innovation
4. Cost Management Techniques
5. Cost Management for Specific Sector
6. Decision Making
7. Pricing Decision
PART - B Performance Evaluation and Control
8. Performance Measurement and Evaluation
9. Divisional Transfer Pricing
10. Strategic Analysis of Operating Income
11. Budgetary Control
12. Standard Costing
Question Paper of November, 2018
Question Paper of May, 2019