This book Useful for CA Final Students.
1. The questions are chapter wise scanned and arranged in ascending
order of examinations/years.
2. A complete list of Similarly Asked Questions (SAQ) is given at the end
of each chapter.
3. A graph is given at the beginning of each chapter displaying allotment
of marks amongst short notes, distinguish between, descriptive
questions and practical questions for the last 20 attempts.
4. This book has been planned and organized with much care to build up
the confidence of the students so that they face CA Final boldly with
5. Examination Trend Analysis represents question paper based contents
of last five examinations of CA Final Gr. I Paper- 1. It helps in locating
the question in various chapters easily.
Part - I : Corporate Laws
Section - A : Company Law
1 Appointment and Qualification of Directors
2 Appointment and Remuneration of Managerial Personnel
3 Meetings of Board and Its Powers
4 Inspection, Inquiry and Investigation
5 Compromises, Arrangements and Amalgamations
6 Prevention of Oppression and Mismanagement
7 Winding Up
8 Producer Companies
9 Companies Incorporated Outside India
10. Miscellaneous Provisions
11. Compounding of Offences, Adjudication and Special Courts
12. National Company Law Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal
13. Corporate Secretarial Practice-Drafting of Notices,Resolutions,Minutes and Reports
Section - B : Securities Laws
14. Securities Contract (Regulation) Act, 1956 and SCR Rules,1957
15. SEBI Act, 1992, SEBI (ICDR) Regulations, 2018 and SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015
Part - II : Economic Laws
16. The Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
17. The Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002
18. The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
19. The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010
20. The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
21. The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016
The Companies (Amendment) Ordinance, 2019
Question Paper of November, 2018
Question Paper of May, 2019