After clearing Foundation and Intermediate, the last stage of CA course is the CA Finals conducted by the ICAI. Candidates who have cleared the first two stages can easily clear this with a little more effort and preparation. For cracking a difficult examination like CA Finals, all you need is to have the right CA Finals Preparation Materials. The Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CA Final (New Syllabus) Grade -I Paper - 3 Advanced Auditing & Professional Ethics covers the latest paper pattern and syllabus and will help you get detailed knowledge of each and every topic. We offer a wide range of stuff for clearing CA Finals that include CA Finals Study Materials, Textbooks, Scanners, Previous Year Question Papers, and many more. So, start studying from the right CA Final Books to score more and excel as CA. Refer to Shuchita Prakashan Scanner CA Final (New Syllabus) Grade -I Paper - 3 Advanced Auditing & Professional Ethics PDF to clear all the topic-wise concepts and boost your confidence to crack the exam.
This book Useful for CA Final Students.
1. The questions are chapter wise scanned and arranged in ascending
order of examinations/years.
2. A complete list of Similarly Asked Questions (SAQ) is given at the end
of each chapter.
3. A graph is given at the beginning of each chapter displaying allotment
of marks amongst short notes, distinguish between, descriptive
questions and practical questions for the last 20 attempts.
4. This book has been planned and organized with much care to build up
the confidence of the students so that they face CA Final boldly with
5. Examination Trend Analysis represents question paper based contents
of last five examinations of CA Final Gr. I Paper- 1. It helps in locating
the question in various chapters easily.
1A. Auditing Standards, Statements and Guidance Notes
1B. Accounting Standards
2. Audit Planning, Strategy and Execution
3. Risk Assessment and Internal Control
4. Special Aspects of Auditing in an Automated Environment
5. Company Audit
6. Audit Reports
7. Audit Reports and Certificates for Special Purpose Engagement
8. Audit Committee and Corporate Governance
9. Audit of Consolidated Financial Statements
10. Audit of Banks
11. Audit of Insurance Companies
12. Audit of Non Banking Financial Companies
13. Audit under Fiscal Laws
14. Special Audit Assignments
15. Audit of Public Sector Undertakings
16. Liabilities of Auditors
17. Internal Audit, Management and Operational Audit
18. Due Diligence, Investigation and Forensic Audit
19. Peer Review and Quality Review
20. Professional Ethics
Question Paper of November, 2018
Question Paper of May, 2019