CA Intermediate is the second level of the examination of the Chartered Accountant Course that is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). Candidates who clear CA Foundation will be eligible to take up CA Intermediate. If you are finding difficult to get the right books for CA Intermediate, then here you go. The Shuchita Prakashan CA Intermediate Scanner (Green Edition) Paper-5 Advanced Accounting covers the latest paper pattern and syllabus and will help you get detailed knowledge of each and every topic. We are offering a wide range of CA Intermediate Books, CA Intermediate Study Materials, Scanners, Textbooks, and more. To excel as a CA, then you need to have all the CA Intermediate Preparation materials for scoring more. Hence, start preparing well and score more. Refer to Shuchita Prakashan CA Intermediate Scanner (Green Edition) Paper-5 Advanced Accounting PDF to clear all the topic-wise concepts and boost your confidence to crack the exam.
This book Useful for CA Intermediate Students.
1. Application of Accounting Standards
2A. Dissolution of Partnership Firms
2B. Amalgamation, Conversion and Sale of Partnership Firms
3. Accounting for Employee Stock Option Plan
4. Buyback of Securities and Equity Shares with Differential Rights
5. Amalgamation of Companies
6. Accounting for Reconstruction of Companies.
7. Accounting for Liquidation of Companies
8. Financial Statements of Banking Companies
9. Non-Banking Financial Companies
10. Consolidated Financial Statements
Question Paper of May 2019
Question Paper of November 2019