This book underscores soft skills, career and leadership success to excel as leaders and CEOs. It
Outlines tools and techniques to fast-track your career.
Unveils seven steps to achieve your success.
Implores you to build your career capital to enhance your employability.
Encourages women to grow as leaders and CEOs.
Offers answers to your questions on career and leadership success.
Inspires you to be a giver to build a better world!
The book is useful for lifelong learners including students, educators, entrepreneurs, leaders and CEOs.
This book Useful for General Management Student.
Part I: Enhance Your Employability Skills
1. Enhance Your Employability to Shortlist Your Employer
2. Adopt Seven Steps to Achieve Success in Your Life
3. Acquire Graduate Attributes to Grab your Employment Opportunities
4. Equip with Seven Timeless Tools to Fast-track Your Career
5. Ensure Your Employability with Soft Skills and Employment with Hard Skills
Part II: Build Your Career Capital to Grow as a CEO
6. Create Your Future through a Forward-Focused Mindset
7. Build Your Career Capital
8. Pursue Management Consultancy as a Career
9. If I were a CEO for a Day
10. Executive Coaching for CEOs
11. Inspire Indian Women to Excel as CEOs
12. Indian versus Chinese CEOs
Part III: Acquire Leadership Effectiveness
13. Good Leaders Learn and Great Leaders Lead
14. Adopt Soft Leadership to Enhance your Leadership Effectiveness
15. Apply Democratic Decision-Making
16. Essence from an International Conference
Part IV: Build a Better World!
17. Satyamev Jayate - Solution to Social Evils in India
18. Show the Location of Fish to Students
19. Three Wishes in My Life
20. Excel as an Ethical Leader
21. Be a Giver to Build a better World